
So we shared our story about convention with Bill, a good friend of ours and he kind of gave his own rendition of our trip. We all liked it a lot so we're gonna share his view with you.
" So if I boil down what your report from the Nigerian Baptist Convention will say, it would go like this - We arrived late due to another missionary couples needs, we were introduced to every Nigerian in the building, (have I mentioned the ice cream), we didn't really go for the preaching or meetings, more for the market aspect, and booth inspection, (I did mention ice cream right), we looked good, no I mean GOOD in our Nigerian outfits, (especially while eating ice cream), and the big kicker was when we got on stage (looking real good) and were introduced to the masses and had our pictures taken individually with all the WMU women, which was great, except it delayed us from eating more ICE CREAM. All in all, next year we should definitely go to Abuja when the convention is under way, get all dressed up in our Nigerian wear, perhaps spend less time at the convention and more time at the ICE CREAM parlor........"

2 comments:
So did you enjoy the ice cream? I'm thinking that would be a resounding "YES!!!" And, yes, you do look HOT! :-) Bill seems to have given a very accurate description of your first Nigerian Baptist Convention. I'm sure Clint and Harriet are thrilled to know they sent you there for those reasons. :-)
I feel ya on the ice cream...mmm-mmm!
Your smiles shine like the Son down there...it blesses me so. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Post a Comment