This is Melanie being a dork, she is in her natural state... this was during our first campout ;second week in africa...realizing that AFRICA IS INDEED COLD!!!!! burrrrr......
Enjoy!
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You are such a dork!! But that is why I love you!! Miss you!!
Lori
you are so wierd but I still love ya lol
miss you as big as the world is round
Jamie
Oh man, I forgot how cute you really are! Still prayin' for ya Mel. Keep up God's work! God bless ya.
Robby
Umm. So I didn't know it got cold. I am not so sure about that. See ya soon.
Katy
M&M being herself...oh how I miss that. How great it is to hear your voice instead of imagining it while reading your emails. I Pray for more than anyone...Psalm 34
....p.s.-I meant to say that I pray for you more than anyone, but b.c my typing skills are so great, I miss typed. Sorry :)
you guys r 2 cute...kati remember how slow my dial up is...the computer stopped bout the time mel put her hand in her shirt. u got me mel!! wasn't sure what was next, cracking me up. luv u guys, miss ya'll! p'yn 4 ya daily!!
you guys r 2 cute...kati remember how slow my dial up is...the computer stopped bout the time mel put her hand in her shirt. u got me mel!! wasn't sure what was next, cracking me up. luv u guys, miss ya'll! p'yn 4 ya daily!!
sorry...forgot 2 leave my name on my comment
it was me...Mommy G
Post a Comment