Thursday, February 15, 2007

S.A.D.

Today we celebrated Singles Awareness Day and to commemorate the wonderful event, we are providing you with a glimpse into our evening. This clip includes dancing, singing, and way too much silliness, provided by us and the mks who came over. We already know that we are a bit doltish (yeah, we looked that up in the dictionary)so try not to make too much fun. We hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and remember "before you mock a man, first walk a mile in his shoes...because then when you mock him he will be a mile away, and you will have his shoes."



and there is more where this came from.... the internet is slow bare with us. smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the song... I saw the sun when I opened up my eyes I saw the sun. Those kids looked so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie, we enjoyed the videos of you you three gals. Nate got them for me when they visited this week. Enjoyed them all but especially little Jackson. You know grandma tried to teach you how to cook. We love you, Grandma & Grandpa